Friday, 18 March 2011

StoryBoarding

I have sketched out the storyboard. I'm going to make an animatic of it to see if it all works with the music.

I changed the story to what I had previously decided on. I thought it would be funny if my punk rocker was obsessed with Phil Collins and actually gets drugged at one of his gigs.

The storyboard isn't very clear of whats happening I tended to just draw images of the start of every scene. It makes sense and works in my head but wouldn't be very clear to anyone else.
















The animatic is very rough and I'm planning on making the fade in and fade out longer but over all I think it works. I did get rid of the section where my punk rocker kisses a photo of Phil Collins as it didn't seem to flow as well with it.

I've had to cut it up in five sections to be able to upload it to my blog






Looking at the animatic it made me realise that I will have to plan out my animation really well to be able to hit those beats (for example when the alarm clock gets turned off.








No comments:

Post a Comment