The whole set was finished the only problem I still have is that the curtain rail doesn't like to stay up for too long, I try everything,
PVA, super glue, epoxy and blue
tac and none of them wanted to hold it up. If I was to use this set for an actually animation I would drill little holes in the side of the wall to slot the curtain rail in place. The curtain rail is also a little too thin to support itself so if I was to re-make it I would use thicker
doul to make the curtain rails.
If I had chance to re-do it I would also use a pritt stick to glue on the wall paper and floor because they went really crinkly with PVA.


I'm really impressed with the fire place I left a hole at the back of the set, which would effectively be the chimney. Theres enough room for me to me able to stick a lamp there making it look like the fire is glowing.

No comments:
Post a Comment