I decided to correct this by covering the whole wall in images (posters). I thought it would be quite funny if I covered the entire wall in images of Phil Collins, to make it look like he has a serious obsession with him.
Thursday, 3 March 2011
Changes in Punk Rocker's Room
I didn't like the wallpaper I firstly used in the punk rockers set. I chose this textured wallpaper, glued it on and painted it black. I didn't think that I would want to put images on the wall later. The images and the textured wallpaper would just look really odd. I ripped off the texture wall paper and printed off some black paper and used that instead, however the printer wasn't very consistant which made the walls look patchy.


I decided to correct this by covering the whole wall in images (posters). I thought it would be quite funny if I covered the entire wall in images of Phil Collins, to make it look like he has a serious obsession with him.
I decided to correct this by covering the whole wall in images (posters). I thought it would be quite funny if I covered the entire wall in images of Phil Collins, to make it look like he has a serious obsession with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment