Thursday, 14 April 2011

Putting everything together

I'm putting everything together in premier pro, its the only program I have to do it.

It's a little bit of a nightmare, its such a slow program, I have to keep waiting everytime I wanted to do something.

I also rearranged the photos before I put it into premier pro so they would be in order, (I did this on my laptop), when I put the folder on my computer for some reason it messed them all up again and wouldn't let me rearrange them.

It seems like everything is going wrong just to make the whole process of putting it all together more frustrating.

I've decided that I'm going to go into uni tommorow morning and put all of my images together using final cut pro. Premier has made as my images of my stopmotion a lot larger than the stage, I don't want to re-size them because it means all my images will be slightly different sizes and will make the animation jump about. I remember when I used final cut it didn't do this. I don't really want to leave it till the morning to finish everything but I think thats my only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment