Tuesday, 12 April 2011

CGI problems

I haven't had many problems with my CGI stuff apart from someting I've only just noticed and thats 3Ds Max perspective is wrong and I don't know how to fix it.

Ahh I feel so stupid now I've just realised why the perspective weren't working, I hadn't put it in perspective view.

3Ds Max unexpectedly crashed on me, it also wouldn't allow me to open that file any more. That was the only file I had of it as well so if I couldn't get it to open I would have lost all the animating, and texturing I have already done.

I couldn't get the Max file to open but luckily it had made 3 backups of different intervals of my work and I was able to open one of them. I deleted all the mistakes which made it crash in the first place and saved it twice under two different names so I would always have a backup.

That was lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment