Friday, 18 February 2011

Images to help with Box







I was a bit unsure on how to involve the grandad in the room whether to have him slobbed out on a sofa or fallen asleep at the dinner table. I thought him falling asleep at the dinner table would make the set smaller and easier to re-create. I wanted the set to look a bit messy, with the chairs pulled out making it look like the other family members have got so bored of waiting for the grandad to finish his chistmas meal that they just left the table.

I want the set to look quite christmasy, I'm going to base it around what my house looks like a christmas. I might just have a couple of christmas cards hanging up and a couple of presents in the corner. A fire blazing away and the christmas meal. I might steal a few aspects of the holiday thanks giving because that has a huge meal quite like a christmas dinner and its really easy to find images of a thanks giving. I also got a few pictures of a sunday roast that my mum had made so I could see what the chicken would look like when it had been carved up.
















I didn't realise how purple the chicken was until until I took these photos. I shall include these colours in my bird bones, even though its a turkey and not a chicken I'm guessing it would look very similar.

The colours used in the chistmas meal and the entire room are very warm. I want to try and recreate that warm feeling. To make the interior of the house look even warmer I might show what the exterior of the house looks like, for example you would be able to see there neighbours house from the window and there would be snow all over the trees and grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment